Well listed American Artist Nino Pippa Chicago Skyline Painting COA 18 X 24
Nino Pippa's I talian portraits reveal more about the artist than any biography could. Born on the island of Sardinia. In 1950, Nino used oil paints to reflect his Mediterrane an surroundings from an early age. Having completed his fine arts studies in Rome, Florence, and Venice, the young artist parted from the. Italian and French Impressionist to create his own personal style. Nino developed his talent for vivid brushstrokes and unique colors, enabling him to support himself with his art. And architecture of Italian cityscapes and coastal villages.
These prized portraits have found homes in private collections throughout the world. Executed in the tradition of the French impressionistic School, this 18" X 24" artwork.
Is signed lower right Nino Pippa. Currently unframed, when completed this is a very fine work indeed. For Pippa's prices please Google or see. The painting will be sent without frame and in pristine conditions. Thank you for your interest.
This item is in the category "Art\Paintings". The seller is "bidtowin*2011" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Region of Origin: US
- Item Width: 1 in
- Production Technique: Oil Painting
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Item Length: 24 in
- Item Height: 18 in
- Subject: Architecture & Cityscape
- Size: Large
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Material: Oil
- Culture: Italian
- singapore flower market: sidewalk orientalist oriental painting
- Time Period Produced: 2010-2019
- Date of Creation: 1990-1999
- Framing: Unframed
- Artist: Nino Pippa
- Year of Production: 2013
- Style: Impressionism
- Signed: Yes
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Size Type//Largest Dimension: 18\
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Signed?: Signed
- Type: Painting
- Original/Reproduction: Original